Seattle Kickball League
Yes, Flip Cup is Mandatory and counts in the season Standings! You can join our extremely social kickball league as a Team, Small Group of Friends or Solo!
Seattle Kickball League Highlights
Volo City Seattle Kickball
It’s just like the kickball you remember from your youth, but the emphasis is hardly on the actual kickball game but on the socializing, running around with your friends, the flip cup after each game and all of the other fun things that go along with playing kickball in Seattle with your friends! We recommend that teams consist of 20 to 25 players, it seems like a lot until half of your team is stuck at the office. You must have at least 15 players on your team.
- There is a 4 female minimum on the field at a time.
- Teams will have 11 players on the field on defense for regular kickball
- There is no gender requirements for kicking orders but teams must use the same line up each time through the order.
- Games are 7 innings or 45 minutes whichever comes first.
- There is an 5 run limit in all but the last inning.
All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
This is a flip cup league too! Each week you will play the team you played in kickball in flip cup back at your league sponsor bar. Kickball is worth 2 points in the standings and Flip cup is worth 1 point. We will have a league trophy for the best overall team in the regular season plus end of season tournaments for both kickball and flip cup.
How to Sign Up
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#da0073″ color_hover=”#da0073″ font_size=”50px”]
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#0049F3″ color_hover=”#0049F3″ font_size=”50px”]
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#A3C600″ color_hover=”#A3C600″ font_size=”50px”]
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Seattle!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#f0a31f” color_hover=”#A3C600″ font_size=”50px”]
Types of Kickball Leagues
- Standard Kickball League w/ Flip Cup League (Spring, Summer & Fall)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Kickball League w/ Flip Cup League (Fall)
- Indoor Kickball w/ Flip Cup League (Winter)
- Super sweet Volo City League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Volo City special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at info@volocitySeattle.com!