One of our most SOCIAL sports is calling your name! Volo City offers Seattle kickball leagues throughout the week at various locations throughout the city. Our coed kickball leagues in Seattle are a great way to develop new friendships while having the time of your life! You can join our extremely social Seattle kickball league as a team, small group of friends or solo. Register today!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Seattle!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email email@example.com with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
- The season lasts 6 weeks + playoffs, all teams make the playoffs (unless you forfeit 2x)
- End of season tournaments for kickball
- Kickball wins are worth 2 points in the standings
- 6 inning games or 45 minute timed game, whichever comes first.
- Weekday games are played between 6:15-10:00 p.m.
- Weekend Games are played between 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Volo City Seattle kickball leagues enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Seattle and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your Seattle kickball league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!